Friday, November 23, 2007

Oh, the weather outside is...

The first snow fall of the season greeted the frosty morning chill as holiday shopping filled the air

OK, I did it!

3:00 am this morning unable to fall back to sleep I contemplate the day's challenge. My restlessness must have awakened Tim.

3:50 am Tim rises early, instead of his usual 4:00 am, to get ready for work.

4:10 am I roll out of bed, dread in my heart for the task ahead.

4:45 am I'm ready.

5:05 am I pull into a parking space at the local Walmart, cross the crowded lot and head for electronics, the busiest section in the place.

6:00 am Smiling in satisfaction, I retrace the distance to my car, singing softly to myself through the now many empty parking spaces. Starting the engine, I make it home before sunrise. Happily, it's over for another year.

Have I said I hate crowds...and shopping...and mostly shopping in crowds?

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhh ... i'm impressed!!!

did you go back to bed when you got home?!!!