Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Aaaaack!!!!!!!

My Grandpa, isn't he the cutest!

I have been trying in vain to find a reasonable solution to our "dial-up only" dilemma. Surely there is a cost-effective answer out there somewhere! I have found two possibilities. Broadband would not be an unreasonable cost, but as we run two different operating systems on our laptop and desktop we would have to times that by two $$. (As in too, too expensive.) Satellite is our only other option. Maybe in January.

Meanwhile, we continue to travel at the speed of a buckboard crossing the prairie. *sigh* Meanwhile, life continues at the speed of, well, high speed.

Thank goodness (well, actually, thank God) I have a wonderful boss. I have a very busy agenda for tomorrow, made manageable only by the fact that she suggested I take the extra day off this week when I didn't have enough sense to request it myself.

Life is busy. Life is good. I have been greatly blessed.

Vicky

No comments: