Saturday, February 2, 2008

Top 10 Reasons My Christmas Tree is Still Up


Here we go....the top 10 reasons my Christmas tree is still up...

10. It's the only green plant in the house I don't have to remember to water.
09. We don't use the living room, and I keep forgetting it's there.
08. It makes a great night light when our daughter brings her friends over.
07. It makes me feel like I'm ahead of the game for next Christmas.
06. If I take it down I have to rearrange the furniture in the living room.
05. We're waiting on Paige to get old enough to enjoy this year's tree.
04. I can't remember where I put the storage boxes.
03. Ame and I are going for the record for "...who's Christmas tree was up longest this year."
02. It's cold and snowy, it might as well seem like Christmas.
01. My life keeps getting interrupted (see last night's blog).

And my final answer is...Life is so full this year, I keep forgetting Christmas has already come and gone!

2 comments:

Ame said...

Christmas came and went? Really? And I missed it? YAY!!! I HATE HOLIDAYS ANYWAY!!! :)

OOO LA LA!!! A CONTEST!!! I'm in! Oh, yeah, I already was in! tehehehehehe

Anonymous said...

Vicky!!! You are sooooo funny. Just leave it for next year ;)